The Pink Agenda: Sexual Revolution in South Africa and the Ruin of the Family
The Pink Agenda -
Sexual Revolution in South Africa and the Ruin of the Family
Now available as an E-Book
Resources to Counter-Act the GayGB and The Pink Inquisition
Where is South Africa heading?
A Tsunami of Intolerance
With the extraordinary pressures to re-define marriage and accommodate the demands by gay activists for homosexual unions to be accepted as "marriage", many are asking: Well, what difference does it make?
Freedom of Religion is at Stake
If you think that the homosexual agenda won’t affect you or your family – you are wrong. As The Pink Agenda documents, the sexual revolutionaries want to transform the very fabric of society, they intend to reconstruct the family, and homosexualise the schools - and they want government funding (your taxes) to do it! Freedom of speech and toleration of dissent are a fruit of Christianity, and seldom in history have these freedoms been more at risk. We need an open and intelligent debate on the homosexual agenda:
Thought Crimes Forbidden by the GayGB
* Does medical science support the claim that people who get involved in homosexuality are born that way and cannot change?
* Are homosexual activists really just wanting the same rights as everyone else or are they after special rights and privileges?
* What would be the economic implications for businesses and taxpayers if homosexual partnerships were entitled to the same benefits as marriages?
* What health risks are involved in homosexual and lesbian activities?
* Why do men involved in homosexuality and sodomy have an average life expectancy of 42 compared to 73 for other men?
* Why are homosexuals 24 times more likely to commit suicide than other people?
* Why are those involved in homosexuality more likely to sexually molest a child?
* Does the international "gay" movement agenda include the lowering of the age of consent for sex with children, especially boys, and the normalisation of paedophilia?
* What is being taught to 10-year-olds in South African schools about homosexuality and bisexuality?
* Have politicians, radio stations, Christian ministers and others been sued, fined and imprisoned in other countries for speaking against homosexuality, and is there a similar agenda for South Africa?
* South Africa is the only country in the world with a constitution that specifically protects "sexual orientation". Legally and politically, what does this mean for our country?
All these questions are clearly dealt with and well documented in The Pink Agenda. The homosexual activists own writings make it abundantly clear that, as part of a vast social engineering project, the pink agenda will not settle for the deviant being declared normal. They insist that the normal must be declared deviant.
Turning the Tide
With governments promoting homosexual pseudo-marriage right now, you need to be equipped with the facts, and an understanding of where it will all end - if we don’t stop the tidal wave! This book will equip you with ways to ensure that we do not only resist the homosexualisation of future generations, but that we turn back the tide of sexual revolution in our country.
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them." Ephesians 5:11
What other Christian Leaders say:
"The Pink Agenda is one of the most readable and comprehensive books ever written on the challenge that homosexuality poses to society and to its own practitioners. Before public officials approve any more "gay" affirming laws, they need to read this. The sections on health risks alone would give anyone pause before promoting homosexual behaviour as a 'civil right.'"
- Robert H. Knight, Director of the Culture and Family Institute, Washington DC and author of Homosexual Activists Work to Lower the Age of Sexual Consent.
"The authors of The Pink Agenda have allowed the facts to speak for themselves. Every advance for the homosexual agenda is a further crack in the already weakened family structure."
- Rev. Fano Sibisi, President of Christians For Truth International
"Tolerance is the virtue of people who do not believe in anything. Never before in our nation’s history has it become so necessary to understand that the conflict between the Biblical Christian and the Secular Humanist worldviews is essentially a battle to shape the minds of society, and ultimately the moral climate of our future. Be sure that you are fully informed about the threat we face as humanism encroaches on areas of life we once considered sacred and safe. This book gives a comprehensive and startling insight into the insidious and often depraved world of homosexual activity. It lifts the lid on the covert operations of the homosexual lobby, the havoc it has wreaked internationally and its nefarious agenda for South Africa. Let this book equip and encourage you to stand strong for Biblical morality and righteous living."
- Errol Naidoo
"The authors are probably in for a lot of flak for being brave enough to speak with authority on a subject where political correctness is considered more important than truth. However, The Pink Agenda will empower those who are sexually confused with the hope that they are not condemned to a life over which they have no control. Secondly, it gives Christians valuable information to expose the lie about "sexual orientation". Thirdly, The Pink Agenda provides irrefutable academic research, with hundreds of references, on which authorities (lawmakers and the justice system) can make sound decisions."
- Rev. Kjell Olsen, Deputy President of Christians For Truth International
"This is a well written and factually well researched book. The statistics are shocking and the information revealed is profoundly disturbing. It is a very timely book for a South African society adrift from any clear source of moral authority other than its own whims. The warning and the implications for our society are made frighteningly clear. It is time for the church to fight back, with truth, with courage and with compassion. This book will help us all in that task and we are greatly indebted to the authors."
- Dr Neil Beatson, Medical practitioner and pastor in the Church of England in South Africa
"This book is a must for any thoughtful South African. Anyone who is concerned about the future of our children, our families, our society and even Western civilisation, will be well advised to read this book. As the first step in winning a battle is understanding the nature of the conflict in which we are engaged, as well as the enemy whom we are opposing, it is absolutely necessary to inform ourselves by reading this book if we are to defeat the homosexualist onslaught in our day."
- Alison Shortridge, Director of Theocentric Christian Education
"There can be little doubt that the South African Constitution offers little or no real protection for the innocent and those who choose to obey God. Instead, it seeks to protect those who kill the innocent and unborn and those who commit what is an abomination before God. I congratulate the authors for their vision and thank them for their labours in researching and revealing The Pink Agenda for South Africa. May this work serve its purpose of helping South Africa to turn from its wicked ways and resultant death, back to the God of abundant Life!"
- Advocate Fanus Louw, Member of the Christian Lawyers Association
For more info read – The Pink Agenda – available from Christian Liberty Books. Now available for R55.00 (Excl. postage), plus Free Audio CD –The GayGB and the Pink Inquisition.
Now also available as an E-book here
Other resources available include:
Gay Rights, Special Rights DVD – R85 (Excl. postage)
The Truth About Same-Sex Marriage – Book – R130 (Excl. postage)
"Wisdom calls aloud outside; she raises her voice in the open squares. She cries out in chief concourses, at the opening of the gates in the city she speaks her words." Proverbs 1:20-21
Africa Christian Action
PO Box 23632
Tel: 021-689 4481
Join us on Facebook and Twitter